Work from Home Customer Service Representative
Location: IntouchCX in Clearwater, FL 33764
Salary: $11-$17 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Skills: customer service
Education: High School diploma or GED
Shift and schedule:
- Weekends as needed
- Morning shift
- Evening shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
About the Job
We are currently hiring Inbound Work from Home Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Our Work from Home Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience – whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition – people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Note: All applications, interviews, orientation, and training will be done virtually. IntouchCX will also provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
Benefits of Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative:
- Work from home!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary – $11.00-$17.00/hr (varies depending on program)
- Industry-leading benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) (If applicable)
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Assist all customers through inbound calls, emails, and/or chats.
- Communicate a variety of information to the customer.
- Be an active listener and help resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction.
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services.
Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent).
- 6 months – 1 year of customer service experience.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to be consistently ready to work and on time as scheduled.
- Reliable internet speed and broadband connection.
- A secure area in the home to work from.
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting.
- The understanding that although this is a Work from Home position, you must be located in Clearwater/Tampa, FL area
Full-time & contract (some shifts may depend on availability).
Requirements for Applicant:
IntouchCX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. IntouchCX will comply with all local fair chance ordinances.
Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact the Recruiting department and/or the Human Resources department. IntouchCX also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his/her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship. Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
Ready to apply?
- Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! Apply at IntouchCX
- If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number.
- Consent is not a condition of employment,
- you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time.
- Message and data rates may apply.
IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
For Further information: