Customer Care Specialist Needed At Midland States Bank Full-time Job7 months ago - Other - Effingham - 175 views
This position provides quality customer service via the telephone. The Customer Care Specialist ensures customers receive excellent service by answering questions,resolving problems, and processing requests related to a wide variety of banking-related needs.
- Answers all inbound banking-related calls routed directly to Midland States Bank, by appropriately resolving/answering questions or transferring to the appropriate representative for resolution.
- Performs outbound courtesy calls to inform customers about related products and services.
- Understands and able to explain features and benefits of Midland States Bank’s products and services in order to appropriately recommend to the customer.
- Ability to identify cross sale/sales opportunities and refer to sales staff.
- Possess solid understanding of fees and escalation procedures.
- Effectively uses all systems to retrieve and maintenance key account information, as well as to track and resolve problems relating to customer accounts.
- Provides high level of quality service by using excellent telephone etiquette.
- Responsible for taking and processing research requests, coordinating an appropriate solution by working with other departments, and delivering results to the customer within established time frames.
- Makes adjustments, corrections, and changes to records within defined authority, and/or escalates to the appropriate level for resolution using the authority matrix.
- Maintain a working understanding of, and comply with applicable banking regulations and policies.
- Meet service standard requirements provided by Customer Care Manager.
- Associates Degree in a business related field, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- The equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Energy, Drive, Ambition
- Learns From Mistakes
- Putting People at Ease
- Getting Information, Making Sense of It; Problem Identification
- Being a Quick Study
- Knowledge: Trade and Business
- Maintains Clear Communication with Customer
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity,sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.