Customer Care Professional/Representative Needed Full-time Job4 months ago - Sales & Services - Maitland - 171 views
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.
Overview: This position is primarily responsible for meeting with homeowners to determine areas of concern and coordinate repair schedules. Once repairs are completed, verify accuracy of subcontractor workmanship.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives calls and review correspondence from homeowners.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Conducts repair inspections with homeowners, utilizing extreme tact and diplomacy.
- Determines repairs to be made using discretion to satisfy customer requests and creates work order schedules.
- Communicates repairs needed to field and office staff; refers repair requests for unwarranted items to management.
- Communicates and coordinates with subcontractors regarding work orders and schedules; uses diplomacy in dealing with subcontractors.
- Verifies completion of subcontractor workmanship and communications completion to office staff.
- Authorizes billing requests after reviewing submitted charges for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Customer Care Executive.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three years customer service with three to five years construction experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented, with organization, management, follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written communication and negotiating skills.
Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- Computer proficiency.
- Thorough knowledge of construction methods and Company and government standards.
- May visit construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
- May encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous machinery, moving objects, and toxic conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee’s job duties may change at any time, in the company’s sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants