Customer Account Specialist at BD Full-time Job2 months ago - Sales & Services - Stuart - 139 views
Job Description Summary
Ready to join an industry leader? Liberator Medical, part of the BD family of companies offers Higher Pay, Incentives, Medical Benefits and 401K day ONE!
The Customer Account Coordinator is a liaison between the Bard Care team and Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. Customer Account Specialists. The primary responsibility is a primary point of contact for the Bard Care team responsible for the distribution of new sales referrals via the Link program.
I.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitor the Link Program E-mail Inbox and responds accordingly in a professional and timely manner to the Bard Care Team (including Bard Customer Care reps and Territory Managers)
2. Distribute Link Referrals from Salesforce to Customer Account Specialist as directed by Team Lead
3. Facilitate rush requests for document procurement from Customer Account Specialist internally to the sales support department.
4. Works in conjunction with Customer Account Specialist to identify and support customer service related initiatives as defined by program, company, and department goals and objectives
5. Primary responsibility for input and reporting the Bard Care Program Link referrals received by Liberator Medical Supply. The Customer Account Coordinator will ensure the spreadsheet is maintained and updated timely to ensure data reported is accurate.
6. Primary responsibility for input of account status updates in the Salesforce system. The Customer Account Coordinator updates the spreadsheets every 24-48 hours to ensure that reporting is timely and accurate.
7. Track and maintain the Customer Account Specialist production and daily referral account for internal submission to direct supervisor, management and executive management for review.
8. Assign service tickets to Customer Account Specialist as initiated from Liberator Medical Supply, Inc’s sales support department.
9. Field calls from Bard Care reps and Territory Managers and routes the call accordingly when needed to direct supervisors
II.ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain an exceptional level of customer service coupled with professionalism during each external Bard Care team interaction.
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
3. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
Primary Work Location
USA FL - Stuart Airport Road