Communications Editor Needed At ASTHO Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Marketing & Communication - Arlington - 24 views
The Communications Editor is responsible for producing newsletters, copyediting the organization’s written content, and providing editorial support across teams.
- Oversees editorial calendar and produces content for ASTHO’s Public Health Weekly newsletter; builds and disseminates newsletter on a weekly basis.
- Provides support for all ASTHO newsletters, including editing, maintaining publishing schedules, and ensuring appropriate content.
- Tracks and analyzes metrics for ASTHO newsletters and develops a strategy for comprehensive reporting on a weekly, quarterly, and/or annual basis.
- Provides editorial support for blogs, legislative alerts, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Writes blog posts, press releases, talking points, and other communications deliverables.
- Collaborates with programmatic teams to ensure writing in deliverables is engaging, accurate, and error-free.
- Reviews all written and designed materials before publication online; submits content to ASTHO’s web team for publishing.
- Monitors national news and current events related to public health to communicate or promote through ASTHO’s social media channels.
- Provides support on department projects and activities.
- Provides project management support to the department and works closely with all relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
- Superb writing and copyediting abilities.
List of Private Jobs in USA. Daily updad list published. Apply online and submit cv directly