Commercial Cleaning Onsite Supervisor at Uber Works Full-time Job1 week ago - Transportation & Logistics - Chicago - 54 views
Uber Works is looking for a Commercial Cleaning Onsite Supervisor in Chicago, IL
Looking for an opportunity to grow with a fun, hard working team?
We're Uber Works - a digital platform that connects workers with businesses to fill open shifts in Chicago. We use a mobile app to connect people with shifts across a number of industries in Chicago and the surrounding area. We're looking to hire an experienced, customer service oriented On-Site Supervisor for our Commercial Cleaning shift locations.
We believe in equal opportunity for everyone. All applicants will be considered.
This role is a contracted position. The main responsibilities of the commercial cleaning onsite supervisor are to lead and support workers within the clientÃ¢ÂÂs warehouse setting.
As an Uber Works On-Site Manager, you will:
- Lead and empower Uber Works workers in commercial cleaning or office cleaning settings.
- Maintain effective communication with the Customer (Point of Contact - POC) and the Uber Works Operations team.
- Maintain professional working relationships and respond with priority during escalated situations.
- Coach and advise workers on proper techniques for their assigned cleaning roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure quality control with regular written on-site reports capturing worker and customer feedback.
- Properly handle, organize, and keep personal and confidential information confidential; discretion is critical..
- Cultivate a best in class community with feedback and recognition of strong performers.
- Proactively support clients based on their specific business needs.
To be an Uber Works On-Site Manager, you need:
- 4+ years experience as a Cleaning supervisor or similar role supervising 15 hourly workers or more.
- 3+ years in the cleaning industry, with a solid working knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- Staffing experience preferred; hands-on experience in customer service or sales is a plus.
- Strong understanding of quality, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & oral).
- Technical computer skills and experience with Google Suite software.
- Curiosity about new technology and how it can provide better staff and customer experience.
- Flexibility in schedule to work days / evenings/ weekends / as events require.
We can't wait to hear from you!