The Client Service Representative position in our San Mateo office requires a high level of client interaction in providing exceptional sales and service.Responsible for following established policies and procedures to resolve customer requests. The Client Service Representative will identify cross-selling opportunities and make appropriate referrals as well as provide assistance to Office Manager for operational and compliance tasks in the day today operations of the office.
- Monday through Friday - No nights or weekends required
- Great work/life balance
- No sales goals
- Promote service excellence by modeling exceptional client service characteristics to retain and build existing relationships with clients.
- Meet and exceed sales and service goals and objectives.
- Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team members and business partners.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through.
- Model exemplary client service behaviors.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences, in partnership with more experienced staff.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of platform transactions.
- Assist in all office operations with platform and teller processing.
- Oversee all operations procedures pertaining to the ATM
- Other duties as required.
- Degree preferred, not required
- 1+years’ experience in retail banking
- Superior client service skills
- Cross Selling Skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Organization Skills
- Systems & Technical Knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Monday through Friday, no weekends
Boston Private is an Equal Oppurtunity Employer