2 weeks ago - Banking - Palo Alto - 12 views
- Promote service excellence by modeling exceptional client service characteristics to retain and build existing relationships with clients.
- Meet and exceed sales and service goals and objectives.
- Respond to difficult or complex product and service inquiries from clients, team members and business partners.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through.
- Model exemplary client service behaviors.
- Primary focus is on daily deliverable of routine and defined outputs, while at the same time developing knowledge of the broader context in which the work is being performed.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures.
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters, with some expansion based on developing capabilities and or experiences, in partnership with more experienced staff
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of platform transactions.
- Assist in all office operations with platform and teller processing.
- Oversee all operations procedures pertaining to the ATM.
- Other duties as required
- Degree preferred, not required
- 3 years’ experience in retail banking
- Superior client service skills
- Cross Selling Skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Organization Skills
- Systems & Technical Knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
List of Private Jobs in USA. Daily updad list published. Apply online and submit cv directly