Classified Document Specialist I Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Communication - Yuma - 131 views
Assists with the storage, archiving, and control of classified test data and documentation, including working papers, data sheets, logbooks, test plans, instrumentation planning documents, mass storage devices, CD-ROMs, specialized test devices, laptop computers, etc. Assists with controlling, storing, issuing, shipping, and destroying all documentation and portable optical disk storage devices in accordance with applicable DOD, Army, YPG, and directorate security regulations, and SOPs. Uses only approved security containers and storage systems for classified storage of data products. Assists with maintenance of auditable records of accountability for storage, transfer, and destruction of all data and equipment. Uses computers and various software products in support of daily operations. May assist with maintaining key control. Provides positive and professional interface with government officials, management, Directorate personnel, and customers. Performs other duties as required to complete the assigned mission. This position is covered under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Qualifications Pay Rate: $18.08/hour
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in clerical/administrative related field OR a combination of education and experience.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office software products such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform their duties with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be capable of lifting 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the SOPs for TRAX and the embedded Directorate.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
- Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
- Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
- Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
- Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
- Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
- Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
- Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new and changing instructions.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with DOD classified document handling and/or storage.
- Experience with DOD security regulations and policies.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
- Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by the hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled. Other Job Information (if applicable) •TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
- TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses affiliate subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.