Case Manager; Full-Time; Days at Chestnut Health Systems Full-time Job4 months ago - Sales & Services - Bloomington - 159 views
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Case Manager for our Bloomington, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required data entry and paperwork in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to opening requirements, assessments, treatment/recovery plans, progress notes and any other funder requirements:
- 100% of assessments and treatment/recovery plans to be completed prior to due dates and,
- 80% of progress notes and any other required data entry or paperwork submitted within forty-eight hours of the delivery of the service.
- Provide services identified in treatment/recovery/safety plan that are consumer driven and meet the program requirements, including maintaining an assigned level of productivity; ensure clients are linked to needed services and supports.
- Promote the recovery model of treatment including trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness by assisting consumers with regaining control over their own lives through self-directed recovery; including utilizing recovery language in all applicable documentation.
- Provide for referral, linkage and advocacy to recommended community resources especially involving peer supports, hospitals, pharmacies, insurance companies, medical treatment providers, treatment teams and natural support systems, focusing on integration of all care.
- Promote positive interactions within Chestnut and with the community, especially with managed care companies and other medical personnel, in order to sustain a favorable program reputation.
- Attend meetings and consumer staffings, participate in program development activities and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary, including:
- Attending and ensuring supporting documentation of 100% of monthly, required Rule 132 supervision if not a LPHA, and
- Attending all mandatory Chestnut trainings and CEU requirements if applicable.
- Serve as an amplifier and extender of existing services within Chestnut or another community treatment agency, meeting with the primary staff and client to accomplish specific aims:
- Develop an individualized treatment plan that reflects the current level of readiness to change and preferences of the client.
- Use the plan to structure activities, prompt conversations, and address barriers that impact the client’s well-being, safety, and hope for the future.
- Develop and use a crisis plan that helps the client identify signs and symptoms of increasing stress, and access additional support.
- Maximize use of available MH services and supports, including stable housing, crisis counseling, medication management, psychiatric consultation, coping skills development, psychosocial rehabilitation services, groups and counseling, to address problems of daily living.
- Coordinate timely access to crisis outreach and crisis residential placement.
- Assist the primary mental health staff with addressing needs related to chronic health conditions of clients, through consultation and linkage to services.
- Assist the primary mental health staff with addressing substance use, as it impacts self-management, safety, and community stability, through consultation and linkage to services.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and consumer information.
- Provide other duties as assigned, required or specifically negotiated with supervisor.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and five (5) years’ supervised mental health experience.
- Or a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, education, psychology or related human service field.
- Or a bachelor’s degree in any other field with two (2) years’ supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting.
- Or a certificate of psychiatric rehabilitation from a DHS-approved program plus a high school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years’ experience in providing mental health services.
- Or a Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) in good standing with the State of Illinois.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled