Business Systems Analyst Intern Needed At CGI Group Internship Job4 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Austin - 156 views
Are you interested in a summer internship opportunity that could jump-start an exciting career in Information Technology? If so, come explore the possibilities at CGI.
At CGI, our Business Analyst interns are given the ability to make an impact on a broad range of projects supporting our clients while gaining valuable skills and experience. Students joining CGIs intern program should have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, critical thinking and excellent interpersonal skills.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What you'll do (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
- Functional and/or Business Analysts
- Client requirements gathering and analysis
- Tracking testing and documentation of defects
- Onsite client consulting and support
- Writing program and system user manuals and/or training materials
What you'll gain:
- Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere
- Involvement in the technical components of a client project
- Exposure to business issues and challenges
- Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills
Join our team and experience the commitment at CGI!
CGI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you'll need:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing bachelor's degree in a relevant field (i.e.: Business majors to include Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Information Systems/Information Technology)
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work within a team environment
- 3.0 GPA is required
- Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals.As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.