Business Development Representative (Remote)
- Workplace type: Remote
(Matches your job preferences)
- Job Type: Full-time
(Matches your job preferences)
- Level: Associate
- Staffing: 11-50 employees · Mental Health Care
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84111, US
- Business Intelligence (BI),
- Business Relationship Management
- , Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Customer Service,
- Defining Requirements,
- New Business Opportunities,
- Record Of Success,
- Relationship Development,
- Sales Processes
About the job
Tava Health is a venture-backed telemedicine startup that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality mental health care to employees and their families. At less than three years old, Tava has already partnered with dozens of forward-thinking employers and recently announced a $10M Series A.
Business Development Representative Motives:
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team.
- As a BDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential Tava customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline.
- You will work closely with the Director of Partnership team to ensure that our pipeline is developed and our sales goals are met.
- The person we hire must have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in sales.
- If you are a self-motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact and qualify potential customers
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- Enjoy working remotely (anywhere in the contiguous 48 US states) in this full-time, salaried position.
- Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit.
- This position also offers the opportunity for stock options and commission.
Guide for Applied candidates in BDR:
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
- Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using “@tavahealth.com” email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal.
- If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at careersTAVA HEALTHCARE
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable
A mental health benefit for every employee, because healthy minds matter.
Mental Health Care
90 on LinkedIn (Includes members with current employer listed as Tava Health, including part-time)
Salt Lake City, UT