Billing and Invoicing Specialist (Entry Level), AdaptHealth
- Phoenixville, PA
AdaptHealth Opportunity – Apply Today!
Medical Paper Claims Biller (In-Office Position)
- AdaptHealth LLC Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Health Insurance
At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment products and services to empower patients to live their best lives – out of the hospital and in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you are passionate about making a profound impact on the quality of patients’ lives, please click to apply, we would love to hear from you.
Medical Claims Biller (RCM Specialist) Position Description:
This position works as a part of our impressive National RCM program and is responsible for performing the important task of physically handling & processing our medical Insurance Carrier claims and attachments for efficient and timely invoicing. This position is also responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality and functioning within the guidelines of HIPAA while performing duties. Please note: this is not a remote position and requires employee to report to in-office location in Phoenixville, PA
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Supports Company cash collections success by processing paper invoicing on Insurance Carriers with efficiency and confidentiality.
- Provides general administrative support including preparing, editing, and creating correspondence; screening & processing mail; creating and maintaining files; creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Acts as a go-between for other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff o Receives and sorts incoming mail from our insurance partners and assists with distribution of this important correspondence to the appropriate Company Leaders.
- Drafts written responses by phone or email when needed and responds regularly to requests for information.
- Works independently as well as in conjunction with a team on special non-recurring and on-going projects.
- Types and designs correspondences, memos, graphs, tables, charts, as requested.
- Supports accurate order invoicing through thorough QA of health forms.
Administrative & Office Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily claims submissions/printing for all eligible/ready status claims.
- Resolves all claim rejections in a timely manner to guarantee submission within the timely filing requirements of the payers.
- Analyzes documentation required for billing services and ensures compliance with payer requirements.
- Resolves pending revenue by reconciling received documentation and pending charges.
- Maintains various databases and spreadsheets as requested.
- Identifies trends and root causes related to inaccurate private pay billing, and reports to the manager while resolving account errors.
- Investigates escalated invoicing inquiries and takes appropriate action to resolve the account.
- Enters accurate data into databases including although not limited to payer information, authorization requirements, coverage limitations and status of any requalification.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Competency, Skills and Abilities Needed:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and possess the technical aptitude required to understand flow of data through systems as well as system interaction
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a rapidly changing environment, be patient, accountable, proactive, take initiative and work effectively on a team
- Above average administrative skills
- Strong decision-making capability
- Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Physical abilities to handle paper invoicing processes such as: printing, sorting, mass paper handling, stapling, packaging, etc.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year work related experience in health care administrative, financial, or insurance customer services, claims, billing, call centre or management regardless of industry.
Adapt Health Policies:
AdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.
For further Information visit AdaptHealth/Home
How to Apply:
- Just click on the button below the Apply page will open in the next tab.
- Signup with your email and confirm your email ID
- Put your details and submit your application
- Upload your resume if applicable