8 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Santa Monica - 187 views
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Supply Chain team.
Responsibilities(include but are not limited to):
- Leads, manages and supports tasks and projects in support of Kite Pharma’s Logistics efforts & plans
- Inputs and monitors cell order progress within Kite Pharma’s ERP System.
- Reconciles shipment data between multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Acts as liaison between Kite Manufacturing and Kite Commercial for cell orders.
- Troubleshoots and develops plans of action for both expected & unanticipated logistical issues during the transport of Kite Pharma product
- Continuously refines and improves product transport & storage processes
- Develops, authors, and implements procedures and work instructions for logistics related processes
- Proactively manages the sourcing, on boarding, performance and relationship of logistics couriers, external warehouses, and other suppliers
- Prepares, reviews and presents data, reports and presentations as assigned.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals and organizations in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- Manages order process from order generation, changes, shipment and final delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of biologic material transport a plus
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Oracle/ERP, courier, and material ordering portals, considered a plus
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing SOPs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
List of Private Jobs in USA. Daily updad list published. Apply online and submit cv directly