Associate, Marketing Solutions at Concentrix Full-time Job1 month ago - Other - Milwaukie - 57 views
Associate, Marketing Solutions
The Interactive Marketing Associate (IMA) works directly with the other internal teams and their clients to deliver our suite of Digital Marketing Services, primarily on search and display advertising, with some social media marketing. The IMA is the platform expert and will collaborate across internal teams to share performance information and expertise.
The Interactive Marketing Associate role involves working with internal teams and external clients to consult, strategize, and manage online marketing campaigns through publishers like Google, Bing, and Facebook. The IMA is responsible for day-to-day management of accounts, including analyzing/troubleshooting issues, monitoring campaign performance, and collaborating with all levels of the Concentrix organization. They will also help clients by building rapport and fostering relationships in order to increase retention and upsell opportunities.
- Effectively communicate benefits and return on investment (ROI) of solution
- Must be willing to be an authority figure when necessary
- Must excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts (by phone, e-mail, and webinar)
- Must be comfortable speaking to clients about their campaigns and marketing needs and pursue upselling opportunities
- Capable of systematically sorting through an issue and finding the right answer
- Intellectually Curious - interested in being a knowledgeable resource for the sales team and advertisers
- Analyze data and make recommendations to improve performance of advertising campaigns
- Must be very comfortable on the internet with major sites and tools including social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google for advertising purposes
- Must pick up technological concepts quickly and have willingness to learn
- Must be a liaison between the client and the advertiser
A Winning Attitude
- Must be positive and enjoy helping our employees and clients solve advertising and technology-related issues
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues
College Diploma or equivalent experience required; strong verbal and written communication skills; familiarity with internet applications like Twitter, Facebook, and Google. Knowledge building or managing Google pay-per-click campaigns is strongly desired.
Excellent people skills; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills; must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Automotive industry and/or retail experience is preferred.
The Interactive Marketing Associate reports to the Digital Team Lead.
USA Milwaukee WI - The Stock House