Provides standard reporting, analytical and processing support for Wealth Management Operations: Private Bank Asset Transition Services. While incumbents in this position are responsible for traditional activities such as funds transfer,their day-to-day actions are more focused on administering defined procedures,analysis, report preparation, and exception processing. Requires general understanding of operations and GWIM products. This associate's work may be subject to the review of a Supervisor or Operations Team Manager. Associates in this position will either typically possess a college degree, analytic and systems skills, basic knowledge of finance, superior communication skills; and or will have worked within Asset Transition Services acquiring an understanding of the process. Generally 1 year or more experience is preferred
Associate responsible for supporting the Private Bank Asset Transition Services Team,Timely facilitating asset transfer requests on behalf of high net worth client'sin a fast paced environment where customer focus and accuracy are key.Associate must be well spoken and able to interact with client team’s and representatives from counter parties in a professional manner.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak knowledgably with counter parties and client team’s via phone to resolve escalated transactions as required.
- Quick learner, can pick up new processes or adapt to changes as required.
- Accurate, Has the ability to enter large amounts of data with minimal errors
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Asset Transition Services Experience within the Wealth Management Industry
- Experience within the firm’s proprietary transfer tracking and processing applications
- Knowledge of PACE application.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: