Administrative Assistant (Real Estate & Project Services) Needed At Title Guaranty Hawaii Contract Job6 months ago - Real Estate - Honolulu - 188 views
Are you looking for a stable and secure career with weekday hours? Looking to work in an exciting, rewarding and fast-paced real estate environment? As one of Hawaii’s oldest and largest title companies in Hawaii with over 350 staff members, Title Guaranty is the place for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Comprehending bulk contracts, documents, and reports.
- Handle high volume of data entry and scanning of documents.
- Ensure all escrow transactions are in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Order and prepare documents.
- Work closely with internal employees as well as external clients such as Realtors, Brokers, Construction Lenders, and Attorneys.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an office environment or customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume department.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Real estate experience helpful, but not necessary