Accounts Payable Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Banking - Rancho Cordova - 83 views
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Processes invoices using a 3 way match system.
- Enters into an AS400 system. Runs checks on scheduled dates as instructed by Accounting Manager.
- Matches invoices to checks.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments or adjustments.
- Answers inquiries by vendors regarding payments.
- Works closely with purchasing on discrepancies relating to quantities or pricing.
- May perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of workplace software used for word processing, spreadsheets, planning, presentations, and e-mail.
- AS400 experience.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field,
- Use experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and resources.
- Strong attention to detail, be highly organized and be highly efficient and effective.
- Strong problem solving skills
Additional Job Details
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following website: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.