Account Manager, Digital Advertising Sales Full-time Job5 days ago - Marketing & Communication - San Francisco - 62 views
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Experience exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience optimizing products and services based on client needs.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with Google Ads or a similar product.
- Ability to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate problems with internal groups.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, sales leads and internal stakeholders.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with existing accounts.
- Ensure all partners in our portfolio are following Google best practices in setting up and managing their customers' accounts.
- Identify and promote other opportunities for partners across portfolio.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.