2020 Nestlé USA Supply Chain Development Program Full-time Job6 days ago - Other - Solon - 64 views
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers and your peers. We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and start their journey of growth!
If you're a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness and pursue your career with Nestlé USA.
Here's a breakdown of what the big picture entails for this program:
At Nestlé USA, our Supply Chain team is motivated by the desire to deliver world-class service and support to our trusted retail partners. We are passionate about our company’s four key Ways of Winning – Speed, Agility, Collaboration, and Courage. We strive to efficiently and effectively distribute our products “wherever and whenever” needed, while fulfilling our commitments and delivering outstanding value to our customers.
Nestlé offers a full-time rotational development program, where selected high-caliber graduates are provided with the experience and knowledge essential for a career within Supply Chain. Our program is designed to develop well-rounded, Supply Chain Professionals. Our opportunities are comprehensive, interactive and strategically integrated.
Our unique program allows individuals the opportunity for a developmental experience through three rotations in our different Supply Chain groups, including Fulfillment, Planning and Procurement. Each rotation is 12-18 months in duration. Throughout the program, you will experience hands-on learning at a Nestlé corporate location with an opportunity to experience manufacturing or distribution center locations for 2nd or 3rd rotations.
Roles in Nestle USA Supply Chain span end-to-end across the value chain, from supplier sourcing through production and delivery to our customer. We offer our employees the opportunity to work across multiple businesses, factories and 2,000 products.
Rotations may include:Planning:
- Demand Planning/Supply Planning
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Supplier Facing Supply Chain
- Factory Finite Scheduling
- Business Partnership
- Strategic Sourcing
- Raw Materials & Commodities
- Corporate & Marketing Services
- Deployment (Transportation / Physical Logistics)
- Customer Facing Supply Chain
- Customer Service
Roles are based in corporate, factory and field (distribution center, customer service, customer facing) locations throughout the US, with our Supply Chain center of excellence hub in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Supply Chain concentration or related degree (Business Administration, Logistics, Data Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems)
- Degree conferred by June 2020
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred
- Preferred supply chain or related internship experience
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills, persuasive abilities, leadership capabilities and strong analytical skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Interested in working on various business projects requiring research, cost analyses, and engagement of stakeholders
- Ability to relocate for rotational experience in other corporate, manufacturing, or distribution center locations (the first rotation will most likely be in Cleveland, OH)
- Able work in the U.S. legally without employment sponsorship
- Immersion into a dynamic and collaborative work culture with diverse colleagues
- Mentorship and professional guidance from experienced leaders and a training program designed to support successful project completion
- Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine) and top 2018 Supply Chain organization (#7 Gartner, Inc.)
- Volunteer in community service opportunities with a variety of Nestlé Share Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
- Relocation package throughout the rotational program (for those who qualify)
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Job Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Transportation